Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Featuring Deep "C” neck with smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel, New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, Rhythm circuit which puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased and the new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm which dramatically increases the range of vibrato available.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Panorama™ Jazzmaster tremolo with pop-in arm and bridge with brass Mustang saddles
- Deep "C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Series Mode Rhythm Circuit
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case