D'Addario EJ88B Nyltech Ukulele Strings, Baritone
D'Addario EJ88B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from our exclusive Nyltech material. This set is optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning.
Developed in cooperation with Aquila, D'Addario Nyltech strings are an exclusive combination of materials designed to deliver an optimal combination of warm, yet punchy tone, comfortable playability, precise intonation and tuning stability not found in other ukulele strings.
D'Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Exclusive Nyltech material for traditional Ukulele tone
- Preferred for warm, gut-like overtones
- String Gauges: Nyltech .026, .036 Silver Plated Copper .024, .030
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance