D'Addario EJ87B Titanium Ukulele Strings, Baritone
D'Addario EJ87B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from our bright sounding titanium material. This set is optimized for use with standard DGBE tuning.
D'Addario Titanium Ukulele strings are crafted from a dense monofilament material that has an attractive, translucent purple hue and a polished, smooth feel similar to nylon. This unique material is particularly beneficial to UkuleleÕs due to its slightly brighter tone and increased projection, resulting in more volume, clarity and dynamics.
D'Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Titanium monofilament material for brightness and projection
- Preferred for their modern, projecting tone
- String Gauges: Titanium .028, .033 Silver Plated Copper .030W, .035W
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance