D'Addario JS57 5-String Banjo Strings, Stainless Steel, Custom Medium, 11-22
JS57, D'Addario’s heaviest stainless steel 5-string banjo set, delivers maximum volume and resistance for heavy picking. Stainless steel construction provides a bright tone, smooth feel and long life. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
D'Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario’s heaviest gauge of 5-string banjo strings, delivers increased resistance and projection
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Stainless steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .012, .013, Nickel Wound .022, Plain Steel .011