D'Addario EXL125-10P Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light Top/Regular Bottom, 9-42, 10 Sets
EXL125 is D'Addario’s best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings. Buy 10 sets and save!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D'Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Buy 10 sets and save with this environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant 10-pack
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046