D'Addario EJ26-10P Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Custom Light, 11-52, 10 Sets
Referred to as Custom Light, EJ26 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending. Buy 10 sets and save!
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Buy 10 sets and save with this environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant 10-pack
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052